Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Meatless Monday III


Meatless Monday III

The story of a man wracked with guilt over his moral failings.
Congratulating myself for my 3rd meatless monday, I went to bed. In my dream I was visited by a chicken with one wing and a pig with a limp. "What about breakfast?" asked the pig. "What about lunch?" asked the chicken. "My bad" I said and promised to do better.
As they walked off, I called to the pig "wait, why the limp? Bacon doesn't come from there."
"I banged my knee getting out of the truck" he grimiced.


A note to my fan(s). A while back I made the decision to only blog when I had something of significance to say. Hence my silence for low these many months. 
I am now returning to my policy of spilling out any drivel I feel compelled to spill, so you will be hearing from me on a more timely basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment