Monday, June 8, 2009

David Carradine and Choking the Chicken


As a young person, I always enjoyed the Kung Fu series, me and my friends would seldom miss it. The star, David Carradine seemed like a cool guy and was well respected off stage by peers and critics alike.


So what's the deal?


Being found dead in a closet with one's genitals tied by a rope (did I forget naked?) is MY #2 least favored way to die *. I came to this conclusion many years ago during the last auto-erotic fad in the 70's: A Rice U. student was found hanging in a tree on campus with his pants around his knees. I wasn't yet a parent at the time, but I felt for this guy's parents. You have this kid, he's attending one of the finest schools in the country, and now they're cutting him down from a tree where he was attempting to get his jollies. GET ME RE-WRITE!


I have to finish this, I have to get a note off to Leonard Nimoy. I will beg him PLEASE do not mess with this stuff. It turns you into a punch line for years to come.
Or at least be sure to use a spotter.
* #1 is being found in bed with a dead bear

No comments:

Post a Comment