Sunday, June 7, 2009

Obama Urges Folks to get their piano tuned


I've been noticing this form in internet marketing. I was tempted to use it in Craigslist, I may still. I think it's funny. In the several decades of being in business, we've used (without their knowledge or permission) Mr. T: "Get your piano tuned fool!",

Ronald Reagan: "America's pianos are tuned by Tune America", and a number of funny photos of people I never knew the name of.

So add me to the guys telling you "Obama urges Mothers to go back to school"
or

"Obama urges homeowners to refinance"
how about

"Obama urges everyone to sell out rock concerts that use large grand pianos"

2 comments:

  1. I may have heard Mr. Obama saying those exact words! Or was it "Vote for change in America!"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many pianos in tune would be a welcome change!

    ReplyDelete