Thursday, June 18, 2009

How I'm Spending F -Day


I decided this year the best way to really enjoy this treasured national holiday (Father's Day) is hire some kids to hang out with me for the day. You know, go out drinkin' and stuff.

So I checked Craigs List and sure enough there were more kids available than you can shake a stick at. I got this little guy for the day without giving up any cash, I just tuned their piano...
Ok, it cost me extra for him to call me "dad" in front of people.
Now I just need one more ( a girl), it's hard to do this and not look like a pervert. I promise, they will just drink Shirley Temples (they still call them that).
Look for us on Alabama, well be doing a pub crawl due south.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with rounding up kids. It has worked for me for lo, these many years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, in a suprise development, my own kids drive in from Austin. Then we went drinking...
    I had a $15.75 glass of wine. That's twice what I spend for a bottle!

    ReplyDelete