Wednesday, September 30, 2009

We're All Celebrities

Years ago I had this great ah-ha that everyone is a celebrity in their own right. That's right, each of us is famous or well-know for something.
So, I began making a picture of each person I knew personally that was very good at something or known for a particular incident, etc.
When you get these made into 8X10 glossy photos, they DO begin to take on a level of self-importance. Hmm, maybe I AM on to something!?

At a customers home today, I noticed he had a wall FULL of autographed 8X10 photos. I asked Mr. S about it, his father in-law managed a music theater in the mid-west for several years, and made a point to get these autographed photos. I'm guessing these are probably worth some money, besides being a cool thing to have on the wall.

'wonder what my celebrity photos will bring?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, well, Eddie Izzard signed my birthday card! AND I know members of The Bil and Shannon show Personally! As well as have pictures! There are even a couple of little children that think I AM somebody, so you are right! AGAIN!
    (Do you ever got tire of it?)

    ReplyDelete