Saturday, April 11, 2009

Superman's Job Interview


On becoming a young adult, Superman realizes there is no future in Smallville, so he heads to the big city to find a life. After getting a room at the YMCA, the next stop is a career counseling outfit. He attends a 2pm appointment with Counselor Edwina Cranston

Edwina: So Mr Kent, I see you have the basic educational background, what special skills do you have that might help us place you in a job?

Clark Kent: (a bit nervous) Well, I can bend steel with my bare hands, I don't do it much...

Edwina: That might be handy in a steel mill, I'll make a note of it. Anything else?

Clark Kent: I can leap tall buildings in a single bound if I have to.

Edwina: You were a frat boy weren't you? Let's not mention that again. We have lots of openings for public school teachers, how does that sound?

Clark: hmmm, did I mention I'm more powerful than a locomotive?

Edwina: That's a good trait for a P.E. Instructor! Let me make a few calls and I'll get back to you tomorrow.

C.K. I'm also bullet-proof...

Edwina: An inner-city high school, perfect! 'Call you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment